Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Focus 10 attempt 3

So I tried it again today. It was wierd, I was able to clearly hear the hemi-sync sound the first time that I tried it. It seems that it gets harder and harder to hear with each time I try this. This time it was barely noticable. I planned ahead this time and did not have a blanket covering my torso, so I did not have the same overheating issues that I had experienced before. I did not feel any sort of vibration this time. I had felt the "vibes" on the first two attempts but none this time. That was disappointing. I also blinked out again, as I do not remember the first half of the relaxation portion of the exercise. I did finish it feeling very awake and aware again. On one hand that is a good thing, but on the other it makes me think that I should not try this anymore before bed. I will see if there is one more appropriate for sleep time that does not wake you back up.

Overall, I would rate this a failed attempt. I think that I will try out the next exercise and see how I do with it.

More reports to follow.

No comments: